Saturday 1 June 2013

The Start

Why am I here?

I am a huge fan of documenting one's journey in this way. I am an avid reader of others' journeys that take the form of a blog.  Ever since I stared seeing the sense of Twitter I suppose ( about 5 years ago), I started thinking I should blog..........

Why am I here NOW however?

Several things intersect at this point.  

I am very happy in my work and keen to progress further than I have before, in several ways.   I have been to some great conferences this year and about to go off to the EduTech Brisbane Conference tomorrow.  This includes the likes of Stephen Heppell, Alan November, Ken Robinson and Salman Khan.   "Wow!", you say......yes....."Wow!"

I need to document these experiences.  I am also about to choose a topic or question for my Masters and feel that blogging would assist me to record my thoughts and to select something.

Why have I hesitated then?  I have spent the last 8 years having my 3 children and maintaining a blog about these experiences.  In starting a new professional blog - I am going to be placing priority on this new one, which unsettles me.   Another reason -before last year, I wasn't happy in my work.  I now am.  I have lots I want to do and feel that documenting this and sharing this would assist me and possibly interest others.

Enough said.

Welcome to Mind Wanderings and Reflecting

No comments:

Post a Comment